aerodeck stud pattern

kern

Wrench Pro
Car
Aerodeck 1.8vti
hi all,

does anyone know what the stud pattern for the civic aerodeck 1.8vti is please?

have seen some alloys which are 4x100 and was wondering if they would fit.

cheers

no not yet,still havent sprayed the lip kit up too.Its hanging about in the celler.Half way through doing my rocker cover tho.Been quoted £80 to do the lips so might let the garage do it.Its just finding time with work and that to get things done.Have you thought of having your alloys referb to a colour you like.Then dropping it.I saw a aerodeck in my colour(pearlesent green)and the wheels had been referb to a gunmetal grey and slammed.It looked very very nice.I got quoted at £150 for all mine.Which i found a decent price.

thought about getting the std alloys sprayed black and slamming it until i saw some cheap 15" white enkei ignis wheels on civiclife, thought they'd look nice on the car with some 50 profile tyres and lowered! the only thing that put me off about spraying the std alloys was, what if i didn't like it! got a silver aerodeck, so black should go but just not too sure, what do you reckon?!

thought about getting the std alloys sprayed black and slamming it until i saw some cheap 15" white enkei ignis wheels on civiclife, thought they'd look nice on the car with some 50 profile tyres and lowered! the only thing that put me off about spraying the std alloys was, what if i didn't like it! got a silver aerodeck, so black should go but just not too sure, what do you reckon?!

Loads of awesome deals for us Civic owners on there! If you get the Enkei's, have a go at spraying the standard ones black. It's not a difficult job and if you don't like it then you've got the new set anyway.

Loads of awesome deals for us Civic owners on there! If you get the Enkei's, have a go at spraying the standard ones black. It's not a difficult job and if you don't like it then you've got the new set anyway.

the enkei's are 4x100 fitment, prob silly question but is there anyway of getting them to fit 4x114.3??

no they wont.only if they are multi fit.IF your quick and fancy them.somebody is selling some team dynamics in black on their.check em out.

I know when i bought an alfa 155 ts i bought some 4x100 pcd alloys off a vauxhall. mine was 4x98 pcd i seen a local tyre dealer and they sold me some new wheel bolts but with a difference the taper usually found on the bolts was actually a washer which could relocate by a few mm each way along with new spigot rings they mounted perfect. cost £25 :D

no they wont.only if they are multi fit.IF your quick and fancy them.somebody is selling some team dynamics in black on their.check em out.

unfortunatley they're 4x100 too! nice wheels tho, but bit expensive too, am on a bit of a budget!

Just thought id let you know i have 15s on my aerodeck and its not that low but i put 45 profile tyres on it as they would rub if it was any lower

Attachments

• Image0bd.jpg
    Image0bd.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 4
Just thought id let you know i have 15s on my aerodeck and its not that low but i put 45 profile tyres on it as they would rub if it was any lower
God carnt wait now to get my side/rear skirts sprayed up and put on after seeing urs.Got the standard 15s on mine wi 50 tyres.If i was to up grade my wheels id stick with 15

Yeah was told any bigger than 15s and it pulls the life out of the driveshafts. The skirts make a major difference to the look of the car but im still not happy with the ride height. I bought Jamex -40mm springs and i have taken an extra coil and a bit of each spring @ the front and it stillls sits higher than the rear. It sits slightly higher front and rear on the drivers side than the passenger side as well. Dont know if its the springs or summit else!!

Nar mate aint the springs just the way the cars sit.Mines the otherway round.lower at front end,higher at the back and the drivers side rear is higher than the passenger side rear.Was gunna cut the back springs to bring it down so it looked a bit more even all around.Was told to buy ajustables but couldnt afford.So just got 35mm koni.I thought they might bed in a bit more at the back when they settled down but stayed higher.

Last edited:
Was thinking about one of the adjustable coil spring kits, can get them for about £50 quid but dont know if they are any good. Possibly just cheap crap @ that price. Da in law uses them on his classic cars, says there not bad.

Was thinking about one of the adjustable coil spring kits, can get them for about £50 quid but dont know if they are any good. Possibly just cheap crap @ that price. Da in law uses them on his classic cars, says there not bad.

i am looking to upgrade the suspension too. do give us an update on how it goes mate.

i am looking to upgrade the suspension too. do give us an update on how it goes mate

I bought the adjustable spring kit and have fitted it to the front but to get it any lower than the original lowering springs i had to screw it right down and now the car bottoms out with a massive bang if i drive over most bumps!! Il have to buy shortened shocks now as well. :sad2:

I bought the adjustable spring kit and have fitted it to the front but to get it any lower than the original lowering springs i had to screw it right down and now the car bottoms out with a massive bang if i drive over most bumps!! Il have to buy shortened shocks now as well. :sad2:

ouch!! that sounds painful man.
is your aerodeck MC1 , i guess your shocks need changing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the 98 version, yeah think its MC1. Cant work out why its no lower than the lowering springs but yet i had to cut 3/4 of the bump stops and its still bottoming out most of the time. The only shortened shocks i can find are for the MB6 civic, the company says they should fit but im not sure! :confused:

Its the 98 version, yeah think its MC1. Cant work out why its no lower than the lowering springs but yet i had to cut 3/4 of the bump stops and its still bottoming out most of the time. The only shortened shocks i can find are for the MB6 civic, the company says they should fit but im not sure! :confused:
i think eibachs do springs and shocks for MC1 or you can also fit the EK shocks with little mod

the eibachs are a good set up.heard a few rave about them.If you can afford go for ajustables.saves all the agro.if you looking to go low dont for get about the camber change.been checking mine and they are starting to wear on the inside fronts.Only gone down 35mm and thought id get away with the camber.

I couldnt afford full coilovers, thats why i went for the adjustable spring set but there no good without the shortened shocks. They are £130 for the fronts, so added to the two sets of springs so far its getting up to near the same price anyway!!