Advice on styling - bodykits etc

Rustyboy7

Hey guys,

Looking for a bit if advice for my mk4 golf gti

I want a simple body kit on it, nothing hideous but I want a hole either side of the back bumper part of the body kit as I plan to have the exhaust coming out of this.

Just wondered if this is possible and if so where us the best place to go

Appreciate any help guys/girls

try and keep it simple, the 2 most common kits for the golf are the R32 and the aniversary kits. if your after a nice simple rear bumper look at the R32 one as it is ready for 2 pipes.

you may find that you have to use the single back box with a pipe running to the other side as theres little room for the second box on the offside.

reiger kits are also nice at time although some are rather big and ruin the lines of the Mk4.

if nothing else you can always by a kit you like that only has one exhaust port and have a shop mod it for dual. just make sure they know what they are doing

Thanks for all the responses guys.

I'm lookin for the tip to come out the side but at the back of the car, from a hole either side, pretty difficult to explain!

I've seen that exhaust setup on a Supra. Any good bodyshop should be able to cut a set of holes in the kit for you. Bear in mind though that if you ever change the exhaust you will have to get the exact same shape/setup again or change the bumper.

waynne;74201 Bear in mind though that if you ever change the exhaust you will have to get the exact same shape/setup again or change the bumper.[/quote said:
If you plan to keep car and exhaust set-up for some time, then get a re-fillable box made in stainless.