Adjustable Fuel Regulator

Davsurfa

Torque Junkie
Car
Hyundai Coupe 2.0l
So I have one and I want to fit it to my 1997 Coupe(Tibby). The OE one is bolted by a flange to the end of the fuel rail. Is there any way I could replace the OE one for the new one?

When we do engine mods/upgrades we have to fit aftermarket f.p.r's. We use aeromotive regulators and braided hose and aeroquip fittings.
I'm not familiar with your fuel rail so don't know the size, fitment of the stock f.p.r or it's off-sets for bolting to the fuel rail.
The picture below shows a set up on my own GTO [although not very clearly] of one system we use. Obviously you won't need to go to such measures [for a start, i have twin fuel rails], we have proper adaptors for the fuel rails and connect it all up with the aeroquip fittings.
Unless someone comes along and points you in the direction of a direct bolt-on adaptor you could consider tapping the end of the fuel rail to take an AN-6 male/male union like THIS then whatever the correct remaining parts from this SEARCH and the hose etc to couple it all together. You may not need to use hose length, it depends really on which f.p.r. you are using etc etc.
Hopefully this will give you some ideas to work with.
If you get no other help and can put up a phot of your fuel rail and the new reg, i will offer better and more suitable advice.
Your set-up may be very straight forward and much simpler to install.

DSCF0010.jpg