Torque Cars

addicted to cars

Discussion in 'Sprints' started by uaistain, 10 January 2011.

1. uaistain

uaistain Wrench Pro

clonmel ireland
    Car:
    206gti wrc
    Hi guys i just joined up im 33 yrs old and ive had over 50 cars in the last ten years .i currently drive a 00 206 gti wrc and also have a toyota celica 2litre twin cam st202 with a full hks super dragger exaust lowered onto 17 inch alloys nothing mad .

2. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    Hello and Welcome to Torquecars.:bigsmile:
    Hope you enjoy your time with us.

3. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

That's a 5 car a year average. What are you doing to them?

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

4. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
    Hello and welcome to the nuthouse mate ;)

5. uaistain

uaistain Wrench Pro

clonmel ireland
    Car:
    206gti wrc
    Thanks guys ,whay i do with the cars is lower them about 25 mm full exaust and induction kit big enough to suck in the bonnet .Then i get sick of the car and i have to change .like runners you get sick of the one pair ha.