Accord Turbo Job?

B

broaccord

I want to put a turbo in my 98 2.3 dx i am a novice and have only knowledge of how turbos work can anyone offer some advice for where to get equipment (cheaply) and what are some steps to dong my first turbo job

Hi

As you are a novice, fitting a turbo to a N/A engine is not a task I suggest you undertake yet. Spend a couple of years learning about cars, engines and working on them. Start off with simple jobs like air intakes and exhaust changes then strip and rebuild a few engines, upgrading camshafts and cylinder heads etc before even thinking about attempting an ambitious job like this. This isn't a job I would take on lightly (actually, I wouldn't bother turbocharging a N/A engine but that is beside the point) and I have been playing with cars and engines for over 40 years.

Don't try to run before you have even learnt to walk, you will fall over and hurt yourself :)

This is no doubt not what you wanted to hear, but it is the best advice I can give you. If you chose to ignore it start a build thread on here and we will do our best to help.