A6, quattro

MarkFox78

Car
Audi A6 3l Quattro
Hi All. I'm new member in the UK. I just bought an a6 saloon,. 3l quattro auto, 2003.

This is my 2nd Audi. I had an A4 2.4 V6 estate previously.

I'm sure you'll see alot of me!

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply.

I lost my brother recently following a tragic accident whilst he was working so I've not been around on here much. I've set aside some time to catch up with things though and I hope you've been able to have a look around the site and meet some of our regulars.

It's nice to have an enthusiastic member like you along, I hope you're enjoying the site. Please start up a project thread and share your experiences with all our other members and I wish you all the best in your project.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back