Torque Cars

A5 chip remapping help!!???

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5' started by 34ACR72, 3 June 2009.

1. 34ACR72

34ACR72 Newbie

Car:
    Erkut ACAR
    ive researched a few companies and most of them offer around 270bhp on A5 2.0tfsi quattro but superchips say its impossible to get more then 45bhp increase on this car??

i need some expert advices.. im planning to get ABT chip (202kw), suspensions (5cm lower) and front brakes..

2. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
    hey and welcome to the site.
    problem is theres at least 3 varients of the engine avalible starting with the old 200 unit that went into the golf gti to begine with. a later revised engine and then basically sports version that has 260 as standard (new S3 seat curpa)
    as i dont have a fully updated ETKA i can t check all the engine codes to ind out which ones are which power.

give the guys at custom code shout as there proberly one of the best vag tuners around. they also work with JBS auto diesgns who have the Mk1 Octavia Vrs 1.8 with 602bhp at the wheels

also have you looked at jabbasport, REVO, APR as these are all other great VAG mappers

3. 34ACR72

34ACR72 Newbie

Car:
    Erkut ACAR
    thnx a lot ill check it out

4. sr performance

sr performance Torque Junkie

rhodesia, nottinghamshire
    Car:
    jaguar x type
    Hi,
    We can remap the A5 no prob with a gain of 30 bhp and 70nm torque.
    And is covered with a lifetime warranty on the remap.. :)

steve

Evolutionchips Installer

www.sr-performance.co.uk

5. LemonS3

LemonS3 Tuner

Bicknacre, Essex
    Car:
    Audi S3
    Hi, not sure if you've remapped your car already but I'm a dealer for celtictuning and a remap from them takes the bhp from 208 to 272 and the torque from 258 lb/ft to 286 lb/ft and will cost £299.