A4 B7-Whining noise in throttle body

Feelfree

Car
A4 B7 TDI 170HP
Hello, I have an Audi A4 B7 TDI 170HP of 2007. BRD engine.

When I turn on the car, there's a whining sound coming from the throttle body.
After checking on the net, I have tried disconnecting the battery for some hours thinking it would reset the throttle body adjusment but nothing.
I think it's linked to the MAF sensor. When I disconnect the MAF sensor plug, the sounds stop but the engine light and diesel heater light get ON on the dashboard..
I tried cleaning the MAF sensor with a contact cleaner but didn't change anything. Air filter and housing is cleaned.
Do you have any idea what can be the cause ? how i can test MAF sensor. Don't have a voltmeter at the time being.

Also, i have checked a video on youtube, it says if the MAF sensor is working correctly, the engine should go off when you remove the MAF sensor plug. Is that a good test ?
Mine doesn't go off when i remove the MAF sensor plug..

When you open the front drivers door the fuel pump primes the fuel system, is that the noise you can hear or is this an additional noise?

Have you noticed poor fuel economy, erratic starts or idling or flat spots?

Hello Obi, no it's not from the fuel pump, it's really from the throttle body. When i put my hand on it, i can feel it and as soon as i remove the connector from the MAF, it stops.

Yes poor fuel economy at the time being, no erratic starts.

Ok then, it sounds like the throttle body flaps motor is on it's way out or is shot.

If you separate the U shape clip from the boost pipe and slide it off, you can (with a mirror and light) see if this flap is moving. A cheap fix might be getting a throttle body from your local breakers yard.

Ok thanks but I have one question, that whining noise in the throttle does stop when i disconnect the MAF connector..
It's still may be the throttle flap or it's the MAF sensor ?

I'd say the throttle flap, because disconnecting the maf doesn't fix the problem it just stops the throttle flap from trying, so although the noise stops it's not a fix and very unlikely to be the MAF sensor IMO.

Easiest way is to see if the flap is moving or not.