A3 TDI engine seized?

Thetash

Car
Audi A3 2.0l TDI
Hey guys, I know this thread is old but still hoping someone is reading this and can still try and help me. I have an Audi A3 2.0l TDI, DSG 2005 model. It has 226000 km on the clock, recently had the gearbox overhauled as the valve body needed to be replaced, (about a year ago).
No other issues with the car at all other than that. Was driving along last week when suddenly car stuttered and turned off in the middle of the road. Refused to start again, clicking sound heard when try to start but nothing else. Sent the starter in, mechanic Said its fine. No warning lights, no oil pressure issue, (drained all the oil out to check) car wheels turn meaning that the clutch has disengaged, either because it's electronic or because the gearbox is fine. I have removed the rocker cover to check, everything. Seems fine, cannot turn the crank shaft with a torque wrench though, does not move... So I'm wondering if I'm having the same issue with the faulty cam shaft sensor and of so, how do I get to it, where is it and how do I test it. Please help me.