A3 1.8t Quattro remapping.

creature

Torque Junkie
Car
mg zs 1.8
Now first of all a big thanks to pgarner for the recommendation of a gt28 turbo rather than the k04 turbo upgrade.

Now I've found a dealer who'll offer me a good price on the gt28 and fitting. I don't trust myself on this level of mechanics yet but he's agreed to talk me through and allow me to do a lot of it myself under his supervision (of course paying for the privilege:)) can't go wrong there and I'm learning at the same time:)

I obviously need to get a remap once finished so my question to you is can anyone recommend a tuner in the south east?

The only one I know claims to not have the kit needed for 4wd and the car being a 99 plate. I don't see google trawling as a good idea here seeing as anyone can write they have the best business that its respected but how a novice like myself would know that they're legit.

Price isn't an issue as I'd much prefer having to save a bit more than skimp on a 2nd rate tuner.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated:)

they have their own touring car as well. dont think they done well last year as they had driver issues but come well recommended on VAG forums