A Real Good Day For T9

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Got up at silly o'clock this morning to head off to Stoke on Trent for a very important meeting.

Yours truly was voted onto the board of the Saab Owners Club of Great Britain :bigsmile:

The votes were totally unanimous in my favour and I was very honoured to accept the nomination from my fellow directors. Her indoors is absolutely over the moon bless her :amuse:

Looking forward to all the hard work to come and hopefully the club will go from strength to strength :)

Got up at silly o'clock this morning to head off to Stoke on Trent for a very important meeting.

Yours truly was voted onto the board of the Saab Owners Club of Great Britain :bigsmile:

The votes were totally unanimous in my favour and I was very honoured to accept the nomination from my fellow directors. Her indoors is absolutely over the moon bless her :amuse:

Looking forward to all the hard work to come and hopefully the club will go from strength to strength :)

Congratulations They have obviously chosen the best man for the job :D

I would have been very surprised if you hadn't got all the votes.

How much did they cost you? :)

Last edited:
How much did they cost you? :)[/QUOTE]

:blink: cheeky devil :lol: however much it did cost it would have just been petty cash :bigsmile:

^^ Curses did not give this a thought :embarrest:

We have another meeting on Sunday 6th of July between 10am - 3pm so if your free come on over. It's at the Holiday Inn on Clayton Road. :)

I would have been very surprised if you hadn't got all the votes.

:lol: You cheeky so & so! Actually it's funny you should mention that. I bought some special order items from the SOC shop direct and they shipped it straight out to me without me paying. So I said I would give them the cash at the SOC meeting and I had the cash on my portfolio case ready to give to the secretary. I offered the cash over and before I had the chance to say what it was for, they all said that paying for their votes was not necessary but it will help :embarrest:......:lol:

:blink: cheeky devil :lol: however much it did cost it would have just been petty cash :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

Last edited: