A new additional to the garage...

Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 :). Collected it on Monday. I miss driving a Land Rover ever since I sold my Freelander Sport (and before anybody pipes up, the Freelander is my girlfriends).

Attachments

• RRSport.jpg
    RRSport.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Cars.jpg
    Cars.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 20
Look fabulous Rob, don't see many in that colour round here either. I wouldn't fancy paying your fuel bills though you seem to have a soft spot for thirsty cars! :p:lol:

Very nice! can't go wrong with a Range Rover if your intentions are true
off roading! ;)

lmao - I'm pretty cleaned out now :p. I was a bit of bank holiday madness that got the better of me.

I have to say it looks almost too nice to take off road! :lol:
Just thought, Rob If you have all your cars running together at the same time it'll sound like the starting grid at LeMans! :bigsmile:

Very nice mate. How many gallons to the miles does it do lol?

So far I have averaged 16.9mpg, but, to be fair to it - I have really opened the taps around the lanes a few times. Once the 'newness factor' wears off that should start to creep up.

I should also be able to get 2, maybe even 3mpg out of a remap, but, I tried reading the current map off it last night and it has a different ECU in it than *should* be there according to our gear, so I need to locate the ECU and find out exactly what it is so I can scan it manually by selecting the ECU as apposed to the car.

Yup, although I did get it for a bargain. The car needed a thorough clean inside and out (but I could see past that) and needed rear brakes and a front parking sensor - but I can get all that done at trade prices.

For all of you who said it was too nice to take off-road, I took it around Bures Pit pay and play day end of last year... http://www.bures-pit.co.uk/gallery/index.html

Only got a few 'tame' photos. The tough stuff was knee deep mud and water that splashed around the headlights. Funnily enough my passenger (and photographer) wouldn't get out of the car...

The beast :)
fbor1.jpg

The entrance road down into the pit...
fbor2.jpg

Dodgy pose by me...
fb0r3.jpg

Steaming in the car park after a long session...
fbor4.jpg

One of the easybits...
fbor5.jpg

Another rest...
fbor6.jpg

Might need a wash...
fbor7.jpg

The aftermath....
fbor8.jpg

fbor9.jpg

Now I know that's what they were designed to do! but still, it brings a tear to my eye when I see the state of that lovely RR :)

They should be muddy. I'm more offended by the ones that never see any off road action at all.

Don't get me started. When I'm in the RS4 down the country lanes the 4x4s that think I should be the one climbing the kerb or bank really hack me off. Like they won't even get a wheel dirty... :evil:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back