A Few Suspension Questions

RoweY

Car
Peugeot 206 GTI 180
I'm overhauling my front suspension and i'm going to polybush my front anti roll bar on my Peugeot 206 GTI 180. I have the choice of 20mm and 22mm bushes, does anybody know the thickness of my anti roll bar ?
I'm also thinking about rose jointed adjustable drop links. They are selling for about £75 a pair, are these a worthwhile purchase or not ?
Also i have heard you can buy the bushes that can add slight camber on the bottom arms if so has anyone got any advice on this ?

Thanks

Thanks mate think i'll ask them at Pug1off, and i only plan to do the occasional track day but other than that just road use.

For the occasional track day I would stick with new standard bushes. Polybushes will give you a harsher, noisier ride on the road for a performance gain you will struggle to notice, other than psychologically :)

Just to be sure, what do the adjustable drop links do?

It has to be equally manageable for front and the back. If you get to replace the shocks then i would have opt for the stronger shocks or something bigger but having the right balance for the ride is also necessary.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back