A couple of pictures from Shelsley Walsh Sun,16th, Aug.

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
371d0e9e.jpg

Aston Martin V12 Vantage, driven by Richard Meaden.
1c8cd320.jpg

Turbo'd V8 in TR7.
cb0ca830.jpg

Dialynx Audi Quattro Sport.
0c48747d.jpg

4.7 litre Ford Shelby Mustang.
a6d64481.jpg

3.8 litre Falcon Sports.
6ec5f4f0.jpg

One for the girls :amuse: Caterham 7
c624e73b.jpg

Ginetta G15, one of my favourites.
b8531117.jpg

51774270.jpg

200+ mph Jaguar XF :blink: Recently run on thingy saltflats, somewhere over there...
d7546595.jpg

Beautifully restored Citroën Cloverleaf.​

Last edited:
Loving the XF! I read up on the salt flats run. It was remapped and had the body mods added and that was about it for a 200mph+ run.

The last Jag to go over 200mph was the XJ220.

Thanks guys, I couldn't get very close to the XF because it was in the Stratstone hospitality enclosure. :( But seeing the bonkers V12 Vantage made up for that! :bigsmile:

Yep, It's hiding the SRV8 Cobra & the McLaren M12C, also parked next to the Shelby Mustang was a beautiful blue Lola T70. Sadly my camera battery died early because I forgot to charge it the night before. :embarrest: The Lola also got stuffed in the crash barrier at the Bottom 'S' :blink:

As compensation for the missing Cobra, here's an Alfa from an earlier meet. :D

f04b6eac.jpg

Last edited:
mate some nice cars there! i think i will have to take you up on your offer of your spare ticket cause i would have loved to have seen some of those cars in person
nod.gif

The next (& last of the year) Shelsley meet is the 19/20 of September it may not be quite as large as the meeting above but it will still be worth it, I maybe getting some free tickets for Loton Park for this weekend too if your interested I'll PM you when I get more info. :bigsmile: