A/C prob

saab93

Car
saab93 tid
morning all I need some help I had me a/c re gassed last week it worket ok but not 100% .went out Saturday & no a/c at all.its a saab 93 on a 06 plate the new dash one.& on the auto nob the little green light is not coming on.i think the a/c kicks in but worm air comes out.can any one shed any light on this.

Try going into the SID and make sure the AC is activated. What temperature do you have the AC set to? Are your windows closed as the sensor does not like too much warm ambient temperature coming in.

Did the company you use give the AC a leak free thumbs up? Another issue could be a leak by the condenser as it is right on the bottom of the engine and is prone to stone chips/dents that cause it too leak.

Saab Service Centre are doing an AC service for just £49 all in. This runs for one week only so move fast, any issues then they are the best people to give you a proper diagnosis.

http://mailtracking.eclipsemarketin...2ffc-e21d-e211-ab15-001e4f3dc2c4&type=Preview

Last edited:
hi there I had the full works done on it because it was not brill,that was a week ago & when I got it back It still was not that cold,then on sat it was just warm air.

Then I would take it back and ask the question buddy.
Who knows, the fault might even be a school boy error made when they finished the job - fingers crossed and all that ;)

ok thanks m8. also I called a garage in ashford about a re map & they said its about £260 but ill have to get the a/c done first now.

ok thanks m8. also I called a garage in ashford about a re map & they said its about £260 but ill have to get the a/c done first now.

These days, £260 is a tad expensive (to the tune of around £60). Also, does that include VAT?