996 turbo owner with k24 hybrids seeks ideas

turbodriver

Car
996 turbo 600 bhp
Hello all live in london have a 996 turbo -k24 hybrids- europipe exhaust -diverta valves and ecu remap- gt3 6pot calipers alcon front discs 365mm-rear ceramics 350mm pagid rs 29 front and rear pads girling racing brake fluid-
kw varient 3- hr uprated antiroll bars gt3 front lower arms- gt3 racing seats- removed rear seats -belts- air bags-(rs steering wheel)-hrs racing wheels 19inc
pirelli corsa tyres- racing battery -car producing approc 588 bhp and 560ib of torque no spare wheel or tools but have put half roll cage (porsche motorsport)
weighs 1500 kg with 1/2 tank of fuel
wont to upgrade to kw clubsport supension-harder ride i know but much faster into corners whats your opinion out their is their better suspension would like feed back from someone whos already done something similar

chris t

Re: newby

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already. So what's next.

What cars have you owned in the past then? Anything interesting like the Porsche? ;)

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Hi Chris and welcome to forum. V. V. nice car and mods, not jealous at all :blink1:
If your're going to be tracking your car more then K.W clubsport is probably the recognised route to go down, GAZ products is also another manufacturer used by the front engine boys. Either way its going to be a hard ride on everyday roads. Don't know if you use a garage to set up your car but you might need to talk to one that runs a GT3 say in motorsport for advise.
If you need it test driving I can be available :lol::bigsmile:

Andy