99 honda acord how should i mod it?

tavishduval

i was just given my moms 99 honda acord and i want to turn it into a nice performance car considering i have another car to get around so i can piut alot of time in this one. i know NOTHING about car mods so where should i start? also i dont car about apearence. i just want a fast well handleing car to take to a crack and to learn to drift with.

You will have trouble drifting a Honda accord as they are front wheel drive. What engine does it have as this will determine how much you can modify it and tune it up.

I think most of us here prefer power over looks so you are in good company.

it has a v6 in it its an automatic. its a nice daily car and cruiser and ive goten it up to 125 and 65 threw mointain roads but i also have a 91 honda civic that has RWD, 120hp i think and 5 speed auto tran, then on the audio side 2 6.5 infinity 1000 watt speakers and 2 6x9 1000 watts, 2 JL 2000 watt amps, and 2 12inch JL w7s. (im a musician and audio enginear so first thing i leard about cars was the sound haha)

Automatics are also really hard to drift in. its looking like neither car will be good for what you want to achieve. The sound system looks really good.

ok well my other options are to use a friends car. i have 2 friends who want to learn to drift one ( my girlfriend) has a bmw z4 m. but im scared to drift in that cus its a really nice car and also my best friends fiat wish is beat up and hes already trying yo drift in it. what do you think about those 2 as far as ability to drift? and when i buy a new car i should look for a RWD manual trans, and what else?

if the bm is RWD then that would be good, but if it was a top spec model you'd have driving aid gadgets interfering. such as traction control.

what fiat does your friend drive? if it is rwd with manual trans, it should be no problem, if it's 4wd or fwd no chance.

Soemthing like a Mazda (Eunos) Mx5 will be a good car to start drifting in there are also lots of tuning parts available.