99 a4 1.8t how do i make it faster?

easiest way.
remap, should take power up to around 190bhp (if its the 150 engine or 210 if its the 190)
have a look at revo and APR both are good maps and are avalible on your side of the pond

it adjust more than just the boost. it chages all the air parameters as well.

a high quality kit such as carbonio will give you around 7-8 bhp if your lucky. and set you back around $2-300. to be honest its proberly better fitting a high flow panel filter and fit a large cold air feed to it.

a full turbo back systems quites good on itas well.

jus noticed the age of the car,. make sure its been well serviced, take the oil sump off and check the pick up pipe for any clogs

no make i you go down the revo or apr route they will load stage 1 software which is generic.
then as you stuff intake exhaust fpr K04 turbo or garett turbo they can load the software for it.
over here theres a skoda octavia (uses the 180bhp version of this engine) currently producing 602bhp and there hoping to get more out of it.

you forgot 1 thing pg :toung: spliffkilla256 change the dv at the same time as the remap as the standard 1 is crap!!

Ohh yeah forgot about that, dont normally.
Look toward the forge 007p as it seems to bethe best floating about.
also changing the N75 valve to the N75J varient can make a better running engine. However its a hit and miss, some work great others cause the engine to overboost and enter limp mode

i seem to be 1 of the lucky 1's cause i am currently using the n75j valve with no issues yet there are alot of other 20vt owners who seem to :confused:

You can still get a good exhaust without all the noise. A sports cat will free things up a fair bit in even the standard exhaust.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back