95 Integra

Well you could change the title of this thread to 95 Integra, so much more descriptive for the other members don't you think rather than "Hello" ;)

Thanks for advice. I'm pretty new at these chat/forum thing.

No problem, I have changed the title for you, once you reach 10 posts I look forward to the photos. Nothing to stop you doing your write up about it now though if you wish.

What engine does it have? What is your budget?

Type R suspension upgrades could be a cheap option for you as you might get the parts from a breakers yard.

It has a LS engine. I'm in the middle of removing the whole engine. I'm still deciding what I'm going to do next. I have couple of options. I was going rebuild the engine, because all the use engine I've found they can't guarantee their engine has low mileage. Or I can save money and get a Type R motor, but it might be more challenging because wiring and plumbing maybe different. My goal is to build a fast sleeper. My budget is around 10-12K. Waynne, if you have more knowledge about these engine or the right parts to use, your input is very appreciated.

The 1.8VVC Rover engine swap has been done into an Integra. The Integra and Rover 200 shared the same base parts for a while. It would be hard work but be an interesting conversions especially as these engines are so cheap now. Check the web for projects that have done this for further pointers.

It has a LS engine. I'm in the middle of removing the whole engine. I'm still deciding what I'm going to do next. I have couple of options. I was going rebuild the engine, because all the use engine I've found they can't guarantee their engine has low mileage. Or I can save money and get a Type R motor, but it might be more challenging because wiring and plumbing maybe different. My goal is to build a fast sleeper. My budget is around 10-12K. Waynne, if you have more knowledge about these engine or the right parts to use, your input is very appreciated.

There's no need to worry about mileage on engines. Especially Honda engines. So long as general servicing has been done - lube and filter changes - then you're unlikely to experience problems.
The only concern with lube services is whether the correct manufacturer approved oil has been used.
Gasoline engines are not as oil fussy as diesel engines but it's better to have the correct oil for 12,000 miles than the wrong one for 1200 miles.

Of course, the chemists are clever and develop ever better lubricants, so don't ever downgrade.

Low mileage is not a guarantee of a good car or engine. Nor is high mileage a problem.

So, hello and welcome to Torque Cars, this is a bit of a melting pot of all disciplines, looking forward to more posts from you.

Best regards,

P.

There are quite a few people reading this thread looking at the stats but we've not had any updates from you in a while any updates on this project - or have you moved on to another one?

What are your plans for the future?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back