I have an induction kit to make it breath better
I pit a s/s exhaust with twin boxes to make gasses flow easy
I have a full body kit and an 80mm lowering
Now that is why it goes :amazed:

Now, lets get a thread going of
----------------NOW TELL ME YOURS AND DON'T LIE----------------------

Pictures if required but I only like cut-n-past from my own PC,
shows that it is mine and not found around

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

I don't have a Volvo though so I can't really answer your question :( Maybe one day.

I'v got a T5 estate but mine is only lowered by 40mm plus a few other mods.

crop.jpg

Last edited:
My name is michael I have a 94 Volvo 850 it's in pretty rough shape 5 speed Seems to run fairly strong that paint It is dark green in the clear coat is coming off It is dark green in the clear coat is coming off

They are a tough thing going by the way Top Gears Captain Slow 's African trip searching for the source of the Nile IIRC :) |B

Welcome to the forum..I’m Greg and have a S40 2.0d that’s in the speed shop as we speak..I’ve posted a thread with regards to what’s going on...hoping to be completed by the weekend,just waiting for the Skyline GTR intercooler to be delivered then we can mock all the pipework up.The hybrid turbo is in place ready to go back to the mapper to unlock the potential..Those boys in their M3’s/S3’s/VRS’s won’t know what’s hit em!!..lol..I’ve just seen the date when this thread was started (2010)...Lol..

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back