'83-'89 300zx

Ewock

Car
'88 300ZX Turbo
This is the red-headed step child of Nissan's Z series, but that doesn't mean I don't love it. I have an '88 300zx Turbo, digital dash, automatic. I have an aftermarket cone air filter, that if you've ever seen where the air filter is on this model, takes up the entire area where the old box air filter was at the nose of the hood (between the headlights). If I find a bigger one, I'll remove the resonator and put it there. I've also installed a Dynomax Turbo Exhaust.

My question is, what other mods do you think I should do? I plan to convert it into a manual (hopefully), insert JDM red stitch racing seats (I like the way the seat belt holes look, its different), 4 point harness (still debating on buckle or camlock), turbo timer (to prevent coking on the turbo), strut bars, possibly cutting a hole/slit in the hood (similar to the hood gap one the LFA) backed by mesh in front of the air filter under the hood, and possibly an electric cut out to eliminate all back pressure when i want performance. This car is not my "take my girlfriend out to a romantic dinner" car, I am aiming for a 240z for that. This is my fun, project car to satisfy my need for speed (or just having the ability to speed) and to satisfy my inner grease monkey. haha.

Any ideas, suggestions, etc?