7th injector

No, I haven't. I think some cars use an additional injector to provide cold start enrichment so it's not that far off the mark though.

Whether there's any other point with a standard car is questionable. Unless you've massively increased mass air flow, say with outrageous turbocharging/supercharging then it's unlikely to have any benefit to the car's performance.

Were you putting it in the manifold area or looking to do this further along the induction route?

What are your aims here? Surely if you need more fuel then you just need bigger capacity injectors, if you are injecting nitrous or something else then a 7th injector is the way to go.

No, I haven't. I think some cars use an additional injector to provide cold start enrichment so it's not that far off the mark though.

Whether there's any other point with a standard car is questionable. Unless you've massively increased mass air flow, say with outrageous turbocharging/supercharging then it's unlikely to have any benefit to the car's performance.

hi hdi how easy will it be to install a nitrus in my jag. or will it be silly to do it?

hi hdi how easy will it be to install a nitrus in my jag. or will it be silly to do it?

To be honest I have no idea. :sad2: As previous correspondent says it's likely that the 1000lbft you'll see for a few seconds will trash the torque converter.

Nitrous is expensive. A couple of dozen quid for a few seconds of rocket power is not really befitting of a Jag anyway. Well, not in my opinion.