64 Impala

DMAN290x

Car
64 Chevrolet Impala
Hi there

I just joined torquecars and i just wanted to introduce myself and my 2 babys.
My name is Rallo i live in long beach LA and i own 2 cars:
Chevrolet Impala 64:
64impala.jpg

That pic was taken about a year ago.

1996 Cadillac Fleetwood:
fleetwoodbigggg.jpg

That was when i bought it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an ultra cool car you have there :)
You have had these photos specially released by the moderation team as your not allowed to post up any photos until you have made 10 posts.
As soon as that happens, please feel free to post up some more photos, as I would love to see some interior and engine bay shots if you have them :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any - it looks pretty complete to me from where I'm sitting.

How much do you reckon you've spent?

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thanks everyone for such a good welcome and i think this is the site I've been looking for.
P.S. To answer your question Waynne I have spent over $35,000 dollars all together for both cars. The spinners for the Cadillac cost me $5,000. My plans for the Cadillac is to give it a sport exhaust so people can hear me come :).

Thanks everyone for such a good welcome and i think this is the site I've been looking for.
P.S. To answer your question Waynne I have spent over $35,000 dollars all together for both cars. The spinners for the Cadillac cost me $5,000. My plans for the Cadillac is to give it a sport exhaust so people can hear me come :).

Any particular exhaust system in mind? I assume it will be a custom job to try and get the right sound and performance that a car like that deserves! ;)

How do you keep it road legal in CA? I thought the laws on modifying cars were pretty strict!

I think if you live in downtown LA with some of the homies in the projects, you can pretty much do what you want ;) Not suggesting that is where Long beach is by the way :)

i was pulled over by the police couple of times for the spinners in my cadillac and i had neon originally in the 64 but they told me to take them off and also had blue bulbs for lights which i had to take off too. The cops said it looked like a police car with that thing and that it attracts too much attention and is dangerous. But the wheels and the colour are ok the hydraulics are ok as long as you dont use them when your going over 50mph.

i was pulled over by the police couple of times for the spinners in my cadillac and i had neon originally in the 64 but they told me to take them off and also had blue bulbs for lights which i had to take off too. The cops said it looked like a police car with that thing and that it attracts too much attention and is dangerous. But the wheels and the colour are ok the hydraulics are ok as long as you dont use them when your going over 50mph.

Same law over here regarding the neons. Did you find out the hard way about the hydraulics?

if you mean using them over 50mph then no i didint but the police saw me do a three-wheel on a turn and told me to pull over. Then they asked me questions about using them safely. They didnt give me a ticket or anything just told me to be easy.

Sounds fair enough. Once you've made it to 10 posts how do you fancy uploading some more pictures as I know everyone on here would love to see more!