620Ti battery problem

erm mr gearbox in sheffield

This is a possibility so i'd get the oil level checked in the gearbox. I will however investigate this for you tomorrow. If the weather is fairly ok I will be going to do a few little bits to my Ti so I may have a better understanding then. I will also be having a look at the workshop cd tomorrow aswell so i'll update you if I find anything out mate...

Just a thought.. Try cleaning the throttle body. You'll need a clean rag and a screw driver. All you have to do is take off the hose and use the throttle where the cable attaches to open it up inside and give it a good clean. Carb and choke cleaner are good for this...

hey wat is my car running do u think its standerd turbo . back box 4inch and decat pipe and air filter on turbo

hey wat is my car running do u think its standerd turbo . back box 4inch and decat pipe and air filter on turbo. my pic of rover is there if anyone wants to tell me more abt it as its up for sale.

hey wat is my car running do u think its standerd turbo . back box 4inch and decat pipe and air filter on turbo. my pic of rover is there if anyone wants to tell me more abt it as its up for sale.

Where is a pic? I'd say it not much more than the standard 200bhp. Maybe 210bhp...

hi mate thanks for all ur help ppl who help me here. my car is all fix runs probley. but 1 thing my petrol is still rich . i got it checked and they didnt find anything wrong with the lamba sensors or the car its self its running fine. but can it be a filter that fits on the turbo its all black and oily. help

hi mate thanks for all ur help ppl who help me here. my car is all fix runs probley. but 1 thing my petrol is still rich . i got it checked and they didnt find anything wrong with the lamba sensors or the car its self its running fine. but can it be a filter that fits on the turbo its all black and oily. help

Replace it...

ok thats not too bad ill try that. if my filter is very dirty can that be hot causing problems. or does it have to be cold.