£350K lambo siezed by police

Good heavens! :amazed: I cannot imagine for one moment that the insurance issue was deliberate on the part of the owner, not for a monster like that.

Basically, they couldn't care less. When they come over to the UK for a few months (from UAE, Kuwait, etc) they bring their cars with them (look at the reg plate). They MAY be insured in their home country but usually not covered here.

Also, it seems to have been parked in a red lane, confirming my contention that they simply don't care as money is no object, at least while we still use petrol and diesel.

Last edited:
Basically, they couldn't care less. When they come over to the UK for a few months (from UAE, Kuwait, etc) they bring their cars with them (look at the reg plate). They MAY be insured in their home country but usually not covered here.

Also, it seems to have been parked in a red lane, confirming my contention that they simply don't care as money is no object, at least while we still use petrol and diesel.

There was that program on tv not long back on middle east boy racers coming london for the summer and this happens quite often they just say they didnt realise they were not insured

It wouldn't surprise me. I dare bet the fine and impound costs are cheaper than the insurance itself. And when they return to their own country their licence isn't affected either.

There was that program on tv not long back on middle east boy racers coming london for the summer and this happens more often than you would think