Torque Cars

309 mi16

Discussion in 'Peugeot forums' started by RFA9000, 28 April 2009.

1. RFA9000

RFA9000 Full member

southampton
    Car:
    mitsubishi gsr
    hi , i need help , can anyone tell me were i can find a wireing diagram for the mi 16 engine and has any one fitted to a auto box be for ,any info would be grate ,:D

2. HDi fun

HDi fun TC ModFather

Buckinghamshire UK
    Car:
    Passat 2.0 TDi
    Blimey - tall order - I'm sorry to say that I don't have that information.

I don't ever recall that engine being made available with an automatic 'box. I've driven a couple of automatic 405s with the 1.9 litre petrol 8 valve units. This was way back in 1989 and they were very lively with the 110bhp engine.

3. RFA9000

RFA9000 Full member

southampton
    Car:
    mitsubishi gsr
    thanks for the reply , ur rite they never did a auto so this is gonna be somthing different , im only realy after a wireing diagram for a 405 mi16 early model , i alredy have a diagram for the bx gti 16v and from what i can work out there are two pins on the ecu that are different. also the 405 uses a engine speed senssor (ess) and the bx uses a top dead center senssor (tdc) , because it's an auto i have to remove the fly wheel witch has the notches cut out for the ess , and fit the drive plate for the torque convertor witch dose not have them, but dose have a notch cut out for a tdc senssor , so im hopeing a bx ecu should run the engine but want to work it out befor i start