307 1.6 16V antipollution

vydymian

Car
Peugeot 307 1.6
Hi everyone

I'm new here so please forgive me if subject was on forum before and i didn't notice it. my problem is that annoying message when i drive over 130km/h (over 4000 revs on 5th) for more then 4 min. it seems that switching on and off ignition helps to remove the warning frome dashboard but then it happens again. I've been searching for solution on web but no precise answer to what that can b???? Can u please help me???

Cheers

Damien

P.S. any suggestons about the best air filter for my baby? (Peugeot 307 1.6 16V style 2002 year)

get it "plugged in" an OBD reader should give you an idea as to what is playing up.

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
As the man says, they may even ask you to repeat what you were doing so the fault can be read, I would say the Lambda pride is triggering it myself or possibly the EGR if it's got one

I know its a bit late for this reply but it may help someone else in the future.
I had the same problem and it is a common fault with peugots apparently. Some sort of electronic default. I used to switch the engine off and on at around 140 km/h. Not the best thing to do but i loast all power completely. It didnt stall but just had no power. Since the last service its ok now but still get the cat converter fault displaying on the dashboard!

I know its a bit late for this reply but it may help someone else in the future.
I had the same problem and it is a common fault with peugots apparently. Some sort of electronic default. I used to switch the engine off and on at around 140 km/h. Not the best thing to do but i loast all power completely. It didnt stall but just had no power. Since the last service its ok now but still get the cat converter fault displaying on the dashboard!

In some cases it is a faulty MAP sensor.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back