300zx help?

chains

Car
300z n/a (project)
hey everyone.
i have a 1993 Z N/A that needs a lot of work....
i just purchased an AEM EMS for it, seeing as my stock computer just went out.
im looking to upgrad just about everything performance related about the car, but i have no idea where to start.
im looking for some tips on who/what to use.
ive heard a lot of good things about Tien suspension,
and various other companies.
looking for tips that have worked for others in the past.
im currently in afganistan, so i cant work on her now (unfortunatly),
but when i get back, i'll finally have the time/ funds to do what i want.
before you ask, no, i havnt had it inspected yet, i bought her just before deploying, and havnt had the time.

any help/tips welcome.

thanks.

thanks, ill check it out.
i cant say its never crossed my mind,
but im thinking about going with either single turbo, or, preferably,
supercharger.
im going to look into getting some low compression pistons, so i can run i bit more boost.
as stated, im going to have a while to mull it over, and any advice is welcome.

I would say it is easier to swap in a turbo engine than turn a NASP engine into a turbo one. Superchargers are relatively easy to add and you know the block will take it but it is unlikely you will get the power anywhere near to the Twin Turbo.

ill look into it.
ive seen the numbers on someof the built tt's, and it is impressive.
it would make upgrading easier, and readily accessable as well...

so far, im researching costs- to outcome values, and so far,
your 100% right. the VG30DETT is a better way to go.
right now im just trying to find out how much other work im going to need to do to get it in and running. the EMS i cought will work, i just need to get the powerplant,
which is about 950-1200 shipped, and it comes with all fittings, and turbo's (obviously.)
would i need to upgrade my fuel/oil systems to keep up with the added power?

Not sure to be honest. It would be worth checking the part no's of the injectors and fuel pump and you will probably find it is all ok anyway.

aside from the piping for your turbos the engines are pretty much the same. as for going with a superchager, you will be hard pressed to find one and then make it fit (try changing the timing belt and you will understand what i mean) i would suggest buying an intire front clip rather than just the engine though. just swap out the parts when swapping the engine as the TT has a few beefier parts to accomadate the extras that come with more power.

yeah, that one id thought of, but i got my Z when i was 17, it was my first car, so the sentimental value outweighs the literal costs.