3 cars £3k (blaster, family & a GT)

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
Three cars, £3000 to spend on a weekend blaster, a family car and a GT for the long trips in luxury.What's your choice?
Me; Metro VVC for the weekend
Primera GT for the family/weekdays
BMW 540 or Lexus Soarer as the Luxury Long distance cruiser:lol:

Spend the 9k on a very good XJS/buick/plymouth and use it for everything :)

but if 3 cars are a must,

Weekend: Something with RWD and no traction control/saftey features/seatbelts with over 200bhp at least

Family: BMW 323/325/328 (economical and bullet proof)

Long distance: XJS of course or a BMW 740.

Spend the 9k on a very good XJS/buick/plymouth and use it for everything :)

but if 3 cars are a must,

Weekend: Something with RWD and no traction control/saftey features/seatbelts with over 200bhp at least

Family: BMW 323/325/328 (economical and bullet proof)

Long distance: XJS of course or a BMW 740.

It is £3k for 3 cars not £3k each, Still you would get a ratty XJS,Omega (rwd) and a 3 series

Bloody hell, you have more time to waste than me.this is getting serious I think I have internet addiction. I admit it. faR too much time sat in front of this screen, and 90% of it checking torquecars.........What a saddo I have become, still in 3 weeks no more internet, gonna get my life back

I allways wanted a coupe, was lined up to buy one from carlt (The coupe guru on fccuk) there is no one who knows more, When I was ready to buy he advised me against buying and said they were trouble, my dream was shattered but hey "What a guy" 1000% straight and honest

They are no more touble than any other cheap car tbh mate. Honda reliability no, but get a good one, treat it right and you shouldn't see any major problems.

They are no more touble than any other cheap car tbh mate. Honda reliability no, but get a good one, treat it right and you shouldn't see any major problems.
Well basically carlt said they were performance cars with performance upkeep and not suited to everyday driving, shame I was gutted, still think they are stunning now. In dark blue, black or portefinio blue

But the Coupe is much better looking and it's not a Rover! There's also a lot more avaliable for them modifications wise.

Not true IMO. Neither are very good looking but there is plenty of scope for tuning the Ti. And there is nothing at all wrong with it being a Rover as long as you look after it and treat it with respect.
R5 Turbo's and Punto Turbo's blow up as much as the Ti does.

It is £3k for 3 cars not £3k each, Still you would get a ratty XJS,Omega (rwd) and a 3 series

every single post you just cannot help yourself, getting sick and tired of constant harrasment.

Can a admin please step in before this goes further.

Last edited:
every single post you just cannot help yourself, getting sick and tired of constant harrasment.

sorry but you have the wrong end of the stick, I was just pointing out that i'd meant the list was £3k for 3 cars, so gave some ideas based on your choices, Ratty xjs an omega (rwd and 200bhp) and a cheap bmw Where is the harrasment in that, if you read waynes post i did the same there! I have no problem with you at all or anyone else, it's a forum!
I think you are now paranoid of me.....no need as there is no problem whatsoever.
Where is the harrasment?

Not true IMO. Neither are very good looking but there is plenty of scope for tuning the Ti. And there is nothing at all wrong with it being a Rover as long as you look after it and treat it with respect.
R5 Turbo's and Punto Turbo's blow up as much as the Ti does.

I didn't say anything about blowing up? Although Puntos usually take more than 1000 miles to spit their HG's out :lol::p

:blink: Don't see the issue with Astons message. Think you are being a bit paranoid chief.