Torque Cars

207 sport NA >>>> THP spec?!

Discussion in 'Technical forum' started by Pipcherello, 30 September 2019.

1. Pipcherello

Pipcherello Newbie

Stourbridge
    Car:
    207 Sport VTI
    Hi all. Not been on here for ages so thought I'd get the ball rolling again for myself. I've got a 207 sport vti 120. Seen as the engine is the same unit as the thp (Prince engine), is it feasible to upgrade with adding a turbo etc? I'm happy with the car and feel like I know the thing inside out so would rather not get rid. If the internals are the same then might be worth looking into?If anyone knows how easy/impossible it is then I'd appreciate your advice. Thanks all! Paul.