207 150 thp

MattMogley

Car
peugeot 207 150thp
Hey guys I have a Peugeot 207 sport xs 150thp
basically I want to get the most out of it (bhp) but unfortunately no naff all about cars or where to start. I was thinking stage 2 remap with a full Miltek exhaust system. But I don’t no exactly what I need to achieve this any help on what exhaust system intercooler or any other component required would be much appreciated cheers

Mogley :D

Hi and welcome.

If this is the turbo with 148bhp/177lbft then a performance map from the likes of Celtic Tuning will bump this to around 185bhp/220lbft.

What's the difference between a stage 1 and stage 2 remap and who offers these?

As this is a turbo, changing the exhaust will make even less of an improvement than if the engine was N/A. However, if you still want to change it, do it BEFORE the remap.

thanks for the onfo. i was told there are 4 stages of mapping first stage is like a simple remap and exhuast change then stage two is a better mapping which needs more adding to it like an intercooler and some other parts, yes it is the 148bhp/177lbft turbo

Greetings MattMogley and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

thanks for the onfo. i was told there are 4 stages of mapping first stage is like a simple remap and exhuast change then stage two is a better mapping which needs more adding to it like an intercooler and some other parts, yes it is the 148bhp/177lbft turbo

Sounds a bit strange to me. Have a look here:

celtictuning.co.uk

thanks for the welcome guys

I have had a look on the website and like you say it does sound abit strange. my info is only from what people have told me in the past, maybe remap is just a remap but then to get more bhp you start adding more bits like upreated intercooler and what not,

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back