206 standard head unit

yep still tryin to work out the speakers... on my own now no m8 so bit harder as im a complete novice

i got the haynes manual cant see no diagrams tho but will keep on looking

Thanks

will have a look se if ie stil got the old cdplayer in the cupboard as think the iso connections had the speaker markings on them.
if so i will try and do a diagram for you

iv found the diagrams in haynes manual, and from there there should be a tweeter, front speaker, rear speaker and bass speaker for both left and right. Am i right in thinking that the bass speakers wires could be used as wires for 6x9's?

Im going to try and get into the car tonight and try and trace the wires back but the manual says that the headunit wires into an amplifier and then from the amp to the speakers. So i need to try and find the Amp and im pretty sure il know from that whether i actually have any 'bass speaker' wires already in the car or whether i need to wire some in.

Any hints on where the Amp is?

The amp is pretty obvious so I would say the only AMP you have is the one built into the head unit. AMPS are usually installed in the boot although you can site them under a seat or behind the center console.