n33jby

Car
206 hdi 1.4
decatted
no egr valve
turbo runinng at 1.5 psi or bars
still need it quicker and get ride of the LAG
any ideas asap

ive bein told that theirs risk of piston damage is that correct?
i have tryed an intercooler and felt the diffrence am going to mount it this weekend

22 psi on a non intercooled engine is stupid I must say...

Intercooler is the way forward, buy a decent sized one.
Also look into water injection also.

NOS can be used like anti lag and propane can also be used to reduce lag.

No I havent but it is possible to fit an intercooler as they did a 2.0 hdi 110 with an intercooler...
You may need slimmer radiator fans or maybe even need to carve up the bumper...

Water/meths might also be a good option instead of fitting an intercooler, should be heaps easier too, only downside is that you'll have to keep topping up the tank, you don't have to run meths in it (I'd be inclined not to one your engine) and water is very inexpensive/free

Nice one jarrus, so how would I go about using water to cool my engine intake temps? Is there a kit and is the unit large? I'm very interested in this, has it been done before and how? :) sorry for all the Q's! :)

Ive used said system on my 306, just plain water made a hell of a difference....
and its as pg says you spray finely atomised water into the intake system which lowers the intake temps of your boosted air

206 hdi 1.4
decatted
no egr valve
turbo runinng at 1.5 psi or bars
still need it quicker and get ride of the LAG
any ideas asap

Have you had it remapped or just added a boost controller? You will also need to delete the cat off the ecu.

A remap will take it from 68bhp to 100 and the torque from 112 to 151 lb/ft, plus a bit extra with the decat.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back