206 Colour Theme

Pixel

Road Burner
Car
Ford Fiesta Zetec-S
Burnt Orange 206.

Would you mix it with silver or black mods?

e.g.

Silver Alloys with normal lexus lights (front and back)

or

Black Alloys with smoked lexus and black angel eyes?

Which do you think would look better?

I know black goes with almost everything, I know silver alloys would like nice but I think that silver lexus lights might spoil the car.

I think the black look. Red and black always go nicely together. + a Carbon fibre bonnet!!!! SWEET :D

Im going to be the odd one and go for silver and red. Unless you get the alloys sprayed black.

Why limited to lexus?... What about some smoked MRs or smoke the stock lights?

Thanks everyone for your input!

Turns out I didn't get the Red 206, I have the Burnt Orange one!

So Ive had to reset the poll.

Has the stork flown down your chimney and left you a little bundle of Joy!!!

(Ok so have you taken collection is probably more accurate!) :lol:

f3ec_1.JPG

f51f_1.JPG

f6ae_1.JPG

f816_1.JPG

f958_1.JPG

fbf7_1.JPG

fd8d_1.JPG

fefc_1.JPG

0044_1.JPG

01c3_1.JPG

Looks good. What about going with a few small changes like this....

modded-pug.jpg

Before you ask it took ages and I can't try it with different wheels etc.....

Thanks waynne but Im not too keen on the alloys or the decal on the side.

I am getting window tint though, very soon.

I like the tint, lowered stance and bodykit without the Testarossa vents in the side (It wouldn't work unless you got a wide body kit :shock: )

Dont get those vents decals things! Looks hideous. Nice care mate, tell you what, as soon as i seen it i thought if black OZ alloys, that would look really good on that one. Im also thinking you should colour code the mirrors. Smoke your rear lights really black too, and tint those windows!

But, do not buy lexarse for this one :eek:

They wern't meant to look like decals it was supposed to be a Testarossa body conversion but I'm no photoshop expert! Ah well I tried! The colour is really growing on me as well. I must admit I wasn't all that taken with it at first but now I think it looks really nice. I think totally black alloys would look nice - the ones I chose have too much chrome showing.

oz superleggera, black spokes with stainless steel lip, it seperates the tyre from the alloy.

subtle yet still stylish.

I am getting lots of black mods, such as Alloys and window tint etc...

I might colour code the mirror but as they are black / dark grey atm they might suit the car when im finished adding all the other black mods??

Also guys,

Should I get a silver fuel cap or leave it orange? Im not sure if the silver would look good when im done with the black mods?