205 1.9 dt

jarrus

Pro Tuner
Car
Suzuki Swift Sport
Hey there guys,

Not too long ago my mate bought a mk1 golf clipper cab....real nice car to drive and felt very old school which I liked about it....so I thought I want some of that so I want to get a 205....

but I want to keep my nice 1.9 td lump out of my 306

this conversion has been done before many time but I want to know if any of you guys have either a mate done it or yourself?

and yes I will be doing the usual brake and suspension upgrades....

Thanks

Brett

Hey there guys,

Not too long ago my mate bought a mk1 golf clipper cab....real nice car to drive and felt very old school which I liked about it....so I thought I want some of that so I want to get a 205....

but I want to keep my nice 1.9 td lump out of my 306

this conversion has been done before many time but I want to know if any of you guys have either a mate done it or yourself?

and yes I will be doing the usual brake and suspension upgrades....

Thanks

Brett

well ive never heard of this conversion done before (but ive not looked into 205's for a while!) but the 205 did come with a 1.9td engine which later become know as a robbers car basically a thief would steal this car to do a bank job cause it was quick, handled well, and could out last the petrol cars the police had

I actually can't find a 1.9 td 205 but there is a 1.8 td though and I know that the engines are almost identical so should be fairly straight forward.....

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back