2020 Citroen C4 Hatchback - Are coilovers or swaybars available?

Dangerdog

Car
2011 Subaru STi
Hi members!

I'm new here, from Canada but also have a home in Spain where we spend about half the year (semi-retired). I have a passion for driving, back in Canada I have a 2011 STi that's running 443 whp (professionally built by CanJam Motorsports) and I've installed larger swaybars and a set of KW Variant 3 coilovers. My son has a similar car but with 513 whp and we have a blast tracking the cars whenever we can.

In Spain however we need to be practical because we can only afford one car and have family and friends visit so we purchased a 2020 Citroen C4 due to the fact that it has quite a bit of space inside, is a hatchback, has a great interior (really) and fairly nice exterior styling.

All that's good, BUT, the car handles like I'm driving an old wet sheep! It's really designed for comfortable ride, I get that (and knew so when we bought it - a bit of a mistake on my part there), but WOW it floats badly at any kind of speed and leans horribly to the point where it's driving me crazy. I've been searching to find coilovers and/or swaybars that I might install without luck. In checking the KW site they don't carry any (what a pity because their products are absolutely top notch), and in searching the web I'm just not having any luck. I've read that the suspension is the same as the C4 Cactus and C5 Aircross, but in looking I can't seem to find anything for them as well.

If anyone happens to know of something, anything, that I might be able to do to stiffen up the suspension on this waffle machine I'd sure be indebted to you.

cheers,
Dave