2017 vehicle themed resolutions

Could do with a new back end and some cosmetic improvements. Thankfully the car is OK and doesn’t need anything right now.

Merry New Year everyone

Thinking of owning a all time Sedan for the casual use. Hopefully ill be finding something in a budget.
Usually the resolutions we make with the automobile come true ;)

Probably end up rotating current front tyres to back and a new pair on the front again in the next few months. Maybe vented, maybe water meth, maybe short shifter. Depends what I can afford and what I fancy for show season I guess

No just a few subtle things Rad, will never let the Beast look like it just came from a cheap motor accessory shop. I was thinking along the lines of having my door sill covers laser cut with 'T9' and maybe getting my interior redone with a stitched chequered buttoned alcantara, a bit like a Bentley Mulsanne that was getting a full interior job I saw at the trimmers. It looked stunning ;)

So were into March now. How are we doing with our aims, aspirations, goals and resolutions?

So we're half way through the year almost?! How are we doing with our plans? Are we on track?

So we're half way through the year almost?! How are we doing with our plans? Are we on track?

This had to wait for March payday as that includes annual bonus that is paying for it :)
Had to wait some more :(
We started on the rollercoaster of selling our flat and buying a house. All the fees we've pumped out has flatten our wallets :(
However I did start on getting estimates for costs and time frame so at least I know how much I need to save.