2017 Dacia Sandero

Mario68

Car
Dacia Sandero 2 Ste
Hello! My name is Mario i live in French St Martin in the Caribbean, my Car is a 2017 Dacia Sandero 2 Stepway 1.6 16v . My plan is to modify the performance and handling of the Car. In fact to i already change the coilspring to H&R lowering spring and spacers also many other modification.

Guys. I buy a ProRacingX OBD2 ChipBox specifically for my Dacia car, but I would like to know if anyone on the forum know about the device

I'm not familiar with that performance chip. If you bought one, take a dyno test to see if there's really a power improvement.

The Dacia engines are not tuned that well from the factory so any kind of remap or piggy back ECU will help.

Does the ProRacing X remap the car or does it just adjust fuelling and timing?

Springs are a great idea, the factory setup is not great and H&R are a good solid choice. Don't drop it too low or go too mad with the spacers though.

The Dacia engines are not tuned that well from the factory so any kind of remap or piggy back ECU will help.

Springs are a great idea, the factory setup is not great and H&R are a good solid choice. Don't drop it too low or go too mad with the spacers though.

The device is a plug & play. It plugs into the OBD2 Port and changes the setting of the Ecu which in turn give a higher torque and horse power and also a lower Co2 and fuel consumption

For lowering of the Car. The front is 3.5cm and the back of the Car 4cm.

The spacers are 1.5cm also from H&R

I'm not familiar with that performance chip. If you bought one, take a dyno test to see if there's really a power improvement.

What is the ChipBox OBD2 and how does it work

This is a device that contains a MicroChip chip with a built-in flash memory. This memory contains a three- dimensional table of values, called the ignition map. It contains information defining the boost pressure, the dosage of fuel injection, ignition angle, injection timing- depending on numerous current parameters i.e. the temperature of the air supplied, current air density, engine speed, throttle position and many others.
by connecting the device we will modify this map and receive more power and torque increase in return

The device was developed basing on three main consumer's demands.
- The need to create an easy-to-use Plug & play device.
- The requirement to develop technology of bypassing the ECU blockade (Anti-Tune) imposed by the ECU's producers without losing any vehicle warranties.
- The desire to replace a permanent and expensive remapping with much cheaper and effective solution.

This is some of the information that I get with the catalog

The device is a plug & play. It plugs into the OBD2 Port and changes the setting of the Ecu which in turn give a higher torque and horse power and also a lower Co2 and fuel consumption

For lowering of the Car. The front is 3.5cm and the back of the Car 4cm.

The spacers are 1.5cm also from H&R

Here is more information about the ProRacingX OBD2 ChipBox

What is the ChipBox OBD2 and how does it work

This is a device that contains a MicroChip chip with a built-in flash memory. This memory contains a three- dimensional table of values, called the ignition map. It contains information defining the boost pressure, the dosage of fuel injection, ignition angle, injection timing- depending on numerous current parameters i.e. the temperature of the air supplied, current air density, engine speed, throttle position and many others.
by connecting the device we will modify this map and receive more power and torque increase in return

The device was developed basing on three main consumer's demands.
- The need to create an easy-to-use Plug & play device.
- The requirement to develop technology of bypassing the ECU blockade (Anti-Tune) imposed by the ECU's producers without losing any vehicle warranties.
- The desire to replace a permanent and expensive remapping with much cheaper and effective solution.

This is some of the information that I get with the catalog

No it's nothing like that, it look more professional than this which came in a beautiful box with the name of the device and the catalog of how to installed the device and also has other device which the company have for all types of vehicles. It plugs in the OBD2 Port.
It have a warrantie for one month.

The dacia front top mounts needs upgrading. As a dacia owner I have notice that the front of the Car does have alot of vibration that because the top mount is not fasten direct to the body of the Car. In my dacia I ordered the top solid mounts from k-tecracing.co.uk which give a much better handling.

Your advice has been included in the article and your comment is live at the bottom of the page.

Thank you for your feedback and tips.

Hi there, it's great to meet you. I'm sure you'll love the site, it's a really friendly and helpful bunch of guys on here.

Hi there, it's great to meet you. I'm sure you'll love the site, it's a really friendly and helpful bunch of guys on here.
Hi it's great to meet you too. Yes I love the site because I can learn and share my ideas. I notice its friendly and helpful guys. But most of all the wide amount of information that available for anyone project cars.

Hello! My name is Mario i live in French St Martin in the Caribbean, my Car is a 2017 Dacia Sandero 2 Stepway 1.6 16v . My plan is to modify the performance and handling of the Car. In fact to i already change the coilspring to H&R lowering spring and spacers also many other modification.
Hi, how would you say the H&R springs have affected handling and comfort? Thanks.

How low would you recommend? I am looking at some 45mm H&R springs. Thanks.

I won't recommend going to low, 4.5cm can work
For lowering of the Car. I did the front is 3.5cm and the back of the Car 4cm.

The spacers are 1.5cm back and front 20230126_175001.jpg20230126_175152.jpg20230126_174421~2.jpg20230126_174355~2.jpgalso from H&R

Attachments

• 20230126_174337~2.jpg
    20230126_174337~2.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 6
I won't recommend going to low, 4.5cm can work
For lowering of the Car. I did the front is 3.5cm and the back of the Car 4cm.

The spacers are 1.5cm back and front View attachment 9156View attachment 9157View attachment 9158View attachment 9159also from H&R
Okay nice thank you ! Also, your car looks really interesting, nice one. Where did you get the body kit parts from such as the rear diffuser / bumper, side skirts and front bumper? I've never seen those parts before.. Thanks !

Okay nice thank you ! Also, your car looks really interesting, nice one. Where did you get the body kit parts from such as the rear diffuser / bumper, side skirts and front bumper? I've never seen those parts before.. Thanks !
Sorry for my late reply. I made all the parts myself.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back