2015 308sw 120 diesel

Aw120308sw

Car
2015 308sw
Hi I've recently bought a 308sw diesel 120bhp, I'm quite impressed but would like to know if anyone could recommend some shock absorbers or anything to improve throttle response

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Nice to have you along, I hope you're enjoying the site.

Have you done a remap yet? This should make quite a difference to throttle response, power and economy.

Suspension mods, why not drop in the performance 308 shocks, they are around 40mm lower and should work quite well, engine weight is a factor so depending on which engine you have it should work ok.

Coilovers are the way to go, especially if these let you adjust them to suit your driving style.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Hi I've recently bought a 308sw diesel 120bhp, I'm quite impressed but would like to know if anyone could recommend some shock absorbers or anything to improve throttle response
hi for your throttle, you could fit a device called a sprint booster! put in search on ebay! i have one not cheap but speeds the signal between peddle and throttle body by 60 percent . cost me near 200 but option on it . have a read or review it on you tube...

you could fit a device called a sprint booster
You could. I wouldn't, though.
A quick Google suggests they are not worth the money.
Here's a good analysis of what they do and why they aren't worth it if you know where your pedal is....

You could. I wouldn't, though.
A quick Google suggests they are not worth the money.
Here's a good analysis of what they do and why they aren't worth it if you know where your pedal is....
I did mention to have a look on you tube and make his own mind up! i committed to buy one, and on my particular car not that it matters the device did actually work and notice a difference straight away, i don’t sell these things lol....it’s another light on my dash board which i like too

I did mention to have a look on you tube and make his own mind up! i committed to buy one, and on my particular car not that it matters the device did actually work and notice a difference straight away, i don’t sell these things lol....it’s another light on my dash board which i like too
and look at the comments left after his review on this by people who have installed these units and actually say they make a difference ... just saying