Torque Cars

2013 Accent DVD and Gps

Discussion in 'Tools & Garage' started by robertsmoy23415, 1 October 2013.

1. robertsmoy23415

robertsmoy23415 Newbie

CA
    Car:
    Accent
    Hey guys,

i need to have some idea about hyundai dvd player and i need to know that which one will be the best for me and i want to use gprs too, and when i was browsing the internet i just sow a advertise and i think that its is much updated version then mine, and now i just need to know what will it be a better choice for me ?? i just need to know that will it will be a good product or not, and did anyone used it? And here is the link

*Link removed as per our Terms & Conditions*
    You need to have made 10 posts first before the system will allow you to post up any URL's or photos.

Last edited by a moderator: 2 October 2013
  2. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)