2000 vectra js2 2.6L v6 exhaust system

pattokbox

Car
2000 Vectra 2.6 v6
i'm in need of a sports exhaust for my vectra js2 2.6L v6. cant seem to find anything in aus and none of the local exhaust places want to make a custom, just wondering what system would be the best and how hard to import from uk would be, is there much that can be done in the way of extractors??

thanks in advance

Hello pal. First of all what is the JS2 model of a Vectra. I've had a couple of Veccys myself and not come across this model before, unless it's refering to the model with a V-grill and model without. As far as exhausts go, go for a good recognised company for your system. There is really only one i'll rcomend for Vauxhall/Opel stuff and that is Courtenay Sport. Very good stuff, bit pricey but good. Check em out.

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

I think if you give them a ring mate you may be pleasently suprised. They have it listed on the site for the Vectra B thats is a special order. I bought a full system for my 2.5 V6 GSi vectra about 6 months ago and they were still going strong then. Some things on the site are listed in certain ways where the only way to find out is to speak to them.

yeah thats what i thought too so i emailed them about it and the reply i got was
Hi

Thanks for your email, but unfortunately we do not have an exhaust option for Vectra B any longer

Regards

Mark

:(

yeah thats what i thought too so i emailed them about it and the reply i got was
Hi

Thanks for your email, but unfortunately we do not have an exhaust option for Vectra B any longer

Regards

Mark

:(

Bloody idiot is Mark i'm affraid. It just doesn't make sense that they stop making one of there biggest sellers even as Vauxhall are still making parts for them. But Regal is another good choice and if all else fails check out demon tweeks as they have a very extensive range of parts and mods.

You may even find it easier to visit your nearest Custom Exhaust shop and see houw much it would cost to have a one fabricated to your exact requirements. This is what i've always done as we have a very good exhaust company about 5 miles down the road and what a company it is. Been in businees for years and are the ORIGINAL creaters of the Cherry Bomb exhaust (i've seen the original plans and patents lol) The difference in price is anywhere between 10 and 20% cheaper than buying one from a known company.

yeah i have asked the locals around here and they have tried to do a custom exhaust for vectra's but have never done a job they like. So if they arent happy doing it then the end result will obviously be not that great. Vectra's arent at all that common here to tune, its mostly jap imports or aussie muscle cars that everyone works on, so its hard to find any resources here :(