2000 Ford Focus 2.0 Zetec ESP

SOLD! 2000 Ford Focus 2.0 Zetec ESP

Hi Folks, for sale is my W Reg 2.0 Ford Focus Zetec ESP

I have had it in the garage unused for about a year as I have been driving my 306 and now need space in the garage and money in my pocket!!:sad2:

• -Low mileage - 62k on the clock

• -No current MOT or Tax, but I will get it taxed and tested for the new owner.

• -Serviced not long before being garaged and has good service history before that.

I bought the car in its modified condition so you might have to go easy on me for any specifics as I would have to look through the big pile of receipts!

Modifications:

• -RS Sort of style of bodykit/spoiler

• -Lowered 50mm on Eibachs springs all round

• -E-tech upper strut brace

• -Mongoose exhaust (not sure whether it is catback or full right now but it does have a lovely burble!)

• -K&N 57i Open induction kit

• -17" Fox Racing alloy wheels (minor everyday kerbing)

• -CAT 1 Toad Alarm

Bad Points

All I have really noticed is little paint crack on the rear bumper that has been like it is since I bought it and I never got around to fixing (didn't really bother me enough to get done).

This has been a very reliable car for me and has never let me down (shame I can't say the same about my current 10 year old french car! :blink: :embarrest:).

Car Is located in Telford

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I'm looking for £SOLD

Pictures

focus3.jpg

focus2.jpg

focus.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

Last edited:
Tidy car there mate. Carefully modded on the outside aswell. Suits it very well. Good Luck with the sale chap ;)

That is a tad on the high side, but then I am not a Ford expert. You can pick up a low mileage MG ZS180 mk2 on a 54 plate for that price and under!

How the market has suffered.

I'll knock down to £3k. Cheers for the responses guys! Just want her to go to a good home, real shame having her left in the garage, as its a really great car.
Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

If anyone is interested in the car please do pm me, if you think its too much make me an offer.
really am in need of the garage space now as I will need to change the clutch in my current car very soon, and as such need the cover!!

mate i know this seems crazy but pop it in a local aution if you are desperate for the space put a reserve of 2g on it but for that car depending on condition and service history you will probs get 2100/2500 i have been to the auctions 5 times this month as you know i was looking for a focus there was a focus 1.8 ztec full service history 50k miles nice rimes 11 months tax/mot full check done on it (basically service) and i went for 2300 black the lot was stunning. but thats the gamble

May look into the auctions, would probably go to one first to see what the cars are making locally.
Only problem is, I'll probably end up seeing another car I like and do something stupid!:embarrest::lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back