2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport 5dr for sale in Kent

Careful Lady owner selling an Audi A3 1.8T Sport on a W plate from 2000 with just 3 previous owners since new and we have had the car registered to us since 2005 with FSH.

SOLD

Mileage: 99000 which is low for the year (with previous MOT's to support this).

Last Serviced and MOT'd 16/07/10 & recent cam belt/water pump change.
Price@ £2400The tax is not included but I will extend the MOT for 1 year for £2450.
Area: Deal Kent (nr Dover)

We're not in a big hurry to sell it - this thread will be marked sold if the car is sold.

a3-tuning.jpg

Fantastic Audi factory Spec on this car:
5 doors, PAS, ABS, Electric Windows, semi locking differential, 60/40 split folding rear seats, steering wheel height adjustment, Climate control, DAB radio on board computer showing MPG etc...

a3-tuning-purple.jpg

Regulars on the forums will know that I look after my cars well. The bodywork is in exceptional condition for it's age with just 1 stone chip and no scuffs or scratches!

Full Service History - FASH for previous owners, since then the car has been fully serviced annually at a VAT registered garage and is very well maintained we have always insisted on genuine Audi parts, including Audi long life oil (which has been changed annually) and the car has been maintained regardless of cost.

Genuine reason for reluctant sale. We are trading up to a larger car due to family commitments (mother in law) and needed a car with a bigger boot to fit her in! :lol: We really don't want to sell this car as it has been our pride and joy and has given us years of trouble free pleasurable motoring but it is sadly time to move on and we simply can't afford to run 2 cars when we only do about 9000 miles per year.

We watch our MPG more than our performance so the car has not been driven hard. We get around 35 mpg round town and generally 37-40 if we do a motorway run. It's nice to know there is a bit of poke under there when you need it for overtaking.

Audi A3 1.8T Sport on a W plate from 2000 finished in a stunning Aubergine Purple colour. (Midnight purple) Justin Biebers favourite colour! ;).

The car came as standard with the stunning AGU engine which has stronger parts and has larger exhaust ports than the VAG 1.8T engines making it a great base for a tuning project.

The car has been fitted with a JVC DAB radio that plays MP3, WMA and CD's as well as FM etc...

This was one of the first A3's to come with 5 doors and I am sure that it will become collectable like the MK1 Golf GTi in the future.

The car is registered to and owned by my wife and it is completely standard apart from an uprated metal water pump instead of the flimsy VAG units.
The car will come with a set of rear brake pads (prematurely ordered by me). Up to date pictures to follow.

Tel: xxxxxxxxxxxxx (daytime & eves) for more information.

Attachments

• a3-front.jpg
    a3-front.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 449
  • a3-rear.jpg
    a3-rear.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 539
  • a3-rear-r.jpg
    a3-rear-r.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 634
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,119
  • front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,670
Last edited:
We've just signed off on another bigger Audi.... See my other thread coming soon! ;) I'm quite excited!

Good luck with the sale Waynne, we all know that car has been spoilt rotten! will ask a couple of people around here who are on the look out for a nice car ;)

Just so happens I'm 22 years old with 4 years no claims, lol

It's a nice car mate, and I love the colour especially, looks like Nissan Midnight Purple.

Price dropped. We're looking to sell it by the end of April.

This is an absolute bargain and a superb well maintained example of a future classic.

I edited the Original ad. But to members on this site just £2000 now with the remainder of TAX and MOT or £2050 with a full years MOT on it.

I got a fair price for it which I am happy with. For the condition it was in it was worth a bit more but not many people liked the idea of purple so I have to be realistic about that.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back