antonycrosbie

Car
Toyota Aygo
Hi looking for some advice on tuning my brand new Toyota Aygo. It's a 1.0l in-line 3 cylinder, 72bph and 93Nm torque at 4,400rpm.

First time tuning and upgrading so looking for some basics tips and advice and best brands to go for. Already had a look at TorqueCars website and there's a good checklist on what to upgrade to my Aygo.

Looking to lower suspension, stiffen it up, turbo/supercharge it, add new exhaust, lighter flywheel etc.

Anything anyone could recommend. Trying to get into tuning and modding as a hobby (albeit an expensive hobby)

Cheers

|B good man.

Does your car have a turbo model? If so that makes it a little easier to source parts.

Start here --> https://www.torquecars.com/tuning/adding-turbo.php

A few things to consider with turbos:
Engine strengthening - more power is more pressure and you don't want to blow up your block. This involves rods, pins, head, gaskets, nearly everything.
Injectors - more air needs more fuel in the chamber.
Fuel pump and lines - get that fuel to the injectors.
Exhaust manifold and pipes - get the gas out and spinning the turbo wheel.
ECU remap - if your OE can be remapped then happy days, else you'll need a piggy back ECU to control boost, fuelling, timing etc.

This is not going to be cheap. To give you an idea check out Mighty Car Mods on YouTube. This recent video gives a cost of fitting a turbo to a Yaris

I don't write that meaning to put you off; I'm all for people modding their car |B

A few things to consider with turbos:
Engine strengthening - more power is more pressure and you don't want to blow up your block. This involves rods, pins, head, gaskets, nearly everything.
Injectors - more air needs more fuel in the chamber.
Fuel pump and lines - get that fuel to the injectors.
Exhaust manifold and pipes - get the gas out and spinning the turbo wheel.
ECU remap - if your OE can be remapped then happy days, else you'll need a piggy back ECU to control boost, fuelling, timing etc.

yeh I had a look at some of the things I need to get done before turbocharging and id need to get basically everything uprated and id need a bigger exhaust because as expected an aygo has a little exhaust

You need to decide what you want to improve. Now there are many different types of weights. It's not cheap