2.4 type-s turbo

ramadamas

Car
accord2.4type-s
hallo. i would like put turbo on my car. is it posible to do? what kind of part need change. sorry about my english, i still learning. thanks.

Yes its possible but its a lot of work
basic list

turbo
pressure valve on inlet side (BOV DV)
exhuast manifold
new exhaust
intercooler
plumbing
ECU mapped

thats just for low boost, higher bost will require internal engine work
and better fueling

an easier option may be to supercharge the engine

Supercharger conversions are usually cheaper and easier, so more popular. But for high BHP and Torque you'll be wanting a turbo ;) Don't worry about you're English, it's pretty good!

Hardest part of a turbo conversion is the plumbing and oil/water take-off/returns.

how much will cost for me put on turbo with job? and how many bhp will increase that? wath you think about chiped cars?

couple of grand if you paying someone to do it.
gain depends on the setup

chipped cars - good it its forced induction. bad if its nasp engine unless alot of wrks been done already

No. Too cheap to be any good. Unless you personally know several people that have used it for many miles with no problems, don't buy it. Looks like one of those cheap resistor things, but in a fancy box.

dont touch it mate, NEVER buy any power chip off ebay.

this is why
Where does the High Energy Advance Module hook up?

You can use your (IAT) Intake Air Temperature sensor or your (ECTS) Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor

what this does is tell the ECU that the intake temp or coolant temp is lower than it should be causing the car to run rich. this WILL cause damage to the car in a short time, the extra fuel could also cause the O2 sensors to fail.

and theres NO way that will give you 22bhp more like 2 or 3