2.3 millenia upgrades

Have a look here, this is an extract from our General engine tuning guide.

Larger Engines
2.0 upwards including V6 V8 etc.
These are the big daddies. The tend to provide much more low down torque than the smaller engines and all have good tuning potential. Inductions kits generally work quite well providing they have a good feed of cold air, as do sports exhausts of 2.5-3inches in bore diameter with a sports catalyst. The larger the engine the more you have to gain by adding a sport computer or reprogrammed ecu. Due to the nature of these big engines I would not recommend a turbo application due to the internal engine modifications that would need to be applied, but mild supercharging is still beneficial. CAMS would also have a good impact on the performance of these engines, especially the silky smooth V blocks, but as the gains are much bigger than with the smaller engines fuel uprating becomes vital or you run the problems of running too lean. Temperature control is vital as the larger cylinders produce and hold a lot of heat. Ensure your cooling system is up to spec and use water wetter to raise the boiling point of the coolant. Overheating can be a major cause of engine failure.

Miller cycle engines. I know little of them to be honest apart from the fact that they operate at lower compression ratios than conventional internal combustion engines. I do believe that Toyota's Prius petrol engine operates on this principle.