1997 Hyundai Accent Mods.

choness2004

Torque Junkie
Car
Honda Civic EG
All,

I am looking at 2 cars tomorrow, a mk3 Astra and the Hyundai. I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I can get parts specificly for the Hyundai?

I have looked around and only managed to find parts for the Astra, which makes me think it may be alot easier to do. Although I want something unique, which I think the Accent could offer more than the Astra, it may be to much of a challenge for someone like me with very little experience.

If anyone has any ideas on websites I can get parts for the Hyundai, such as a good Jap tuner, then it would be highly apreciated!

Thanks,

Corey.

Hi Cory, it is really hard to get decent parts for a Hyundai. There were not enough of them made and owned by car enthusiasts to warrent product releases.

That said there is nothing stopping you from fabricating your own parts, customising kits and using other parts yourself.

If you want a simple project then the Astra is probably the best way to go

That said there is nothing stopping you from fabricating your own parts, customising kits and using other parts yourself.

Thanks Waynne, will have a look into doing my own parts. Will have to make it a factor when buying tonight, if they are in good enough condition!

I will do a bit of searching for parts with the same sort of fitment and size and go from there.

Do you have a general idea if there are companies that will fabricating parts for me if I am unable to do it myself?

Thanks again,

Corey.