1997 a4 b5 1.8t aeb

joeltheginga

Car
Audi A4 B5 1.8t
Hey team my name is joel im from nz and ive got a 97 a4 b5 1.8t quattro 5 speed manual and also a 2000 a6 c5 2.8 v6 quattro tip
Seem to have a boat load of spares for the a4 and in this outbrek time im doing little bits and pieces to get a wee bit more power out of it

and i was thinking to myself seeming i cant get my hands on any aftermarket bit for the next wee while what can i do with what ive got so i came up with the idea of twin turboing it.

Ihave no idea how well it will work or if i can even get it to work but im guna give it a crack id love to hear any wisdom you might have

and for all the people that are negative go find another post to comment on my only goal is the see if i can get it to work im not worried about what may or may not happen will keep ya updated as often as i can

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome.
You have written a wall of text with no punctuation. Can you please edit and make it more palatable to the eye?

umm, ok.
It's just that punctuation makes reading your post easier and that means it's easier for others to answer your questions.
But, sure go ahead and throw a kiddy tantrum. I'm sure someone, somewhere, can translate your post and help you.

Hello there, may I wish you a very warm welcome, it's great to have you join us. We hope you enjoy the site and the forum, and please do get stuck into the discussions, we love reading your opinions and hearing about your experiences.

You should get a twin turbo to work, it will take a lot of work and I suggest you first look into twin scroll turbos, as they offer the benefits of a twin turbo setup.

You'll need to improve the fuelling and strenghten the engine if you go this route.

What power figure are you aiming at?

Please note that @Lunchmoney was not attacking you, merely trying to help you, sorry you saw this as an attack, we are friendly and helpful on here.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Nice to have you along, I hope you're enjoying the site.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back