1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Ice

Wrench Pro
Car
1995 Eclipse GS
Lets begin with a hello, for I have just joined.
I have the eclipse listed above, which comes stock with a 420A Chrysler engine... So no turbo right now. I am looking for ways to turbo this vehicle, for it would be my first turbocharged car. I am not sure if I should keep the Chrysler engine or swap to say a 4G63 mitsu engine to add turbos. I do know to keep the Chrysler engine I will need to rebuild it with stronger internals, I am sure I would melt the engine if I decided to take it to the strip and up the boost... I am open to any suggestion but I do not know where to begin with such project. I would like to have an interior boost control module to control the boost and air/fuel ratio so I can still get good gas millage and be able to go to the local test and tune for fun. I am open to any suggestion on this project and I do plan to do it myself on a free weekend when I get all parts ready to go, but then I do not know exactly everything I will need.
Thank you
I am also open to other mods for this vehicle, it is a daily driver which i deliver pizza in XD

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Thank you. Im glad I came across the site, Ive learned a bit from reading articles.

Haha I dont think they are flat when they get there i dont check... but if they ordered a coke or something too its more then likely shaken up pretty good lol