1988 Renault 9, Silver, Automatic, 40k miles

1988 Renault 9

Here are some pictures of my Renault 9! Now i'm only 17 so it's older than me! In good nick though =]

DSC02079.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02082.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02090.jpg

What do you think? =]

The only thing I might change are the reg plates. They look a bit old, but my dad says the fact that they have the original dealer's name on each one means something like it shows there's been no major front or rear end damage? I don't know. Either way, I may change them. Oh and also the old stickers in the back window! A job that I keep forgetting about!

Yep, there it is =]

Now that brings back memories. It looks like new - that is in fantastic condition. It would look better with newer EU plates but keep the old ones as they will add value when you come to sell it. What is the insurance like on it for you?

:D

Where could i pick up new EU plates? What's the difference between EU plates and.. normal plates? Unless EU plates are normal plates... :?

Insurance is about £520 :D

I felt really guilty watching it clock over 42k the other day :(

EU plates have a built in GB sticker to the left and most suppliers do them.

I took a car over the 999,999 once and that was a sickening feeling! Your insurance is not bad at all!

It went back to 0! How dissapointing at least something happens when you hit 1,000,000 in supermario!

Well I'm self employed and sort of work remotely anyway so even when I'm stuck at home I'm working! But to be honest I'm making silly mistakes and typos so it would probably be better if I just went to bed for a bit.